Matcha Oat Mylk
Raw Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Matcha, Organic Dates, Wild Crafted Sea Moss, Oil of Oregano, Organic Agave, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Nutmeg, Filtered H2O
BENEFITS OF OUR MYLKS
All of our mylks contain Adaptogens.
“Adaptogens are herbal pharmaceuticals. They work to counteract the effects of stress in the body. Stress causes very real physical changes in the body, including harming the neurological, endocrine, and immune systems. Adaptogenshave stimulant properties that help counteract those harmful effects.”
- Nerve calming
- Nutrient dense
- Contain 102 vital nutrients
- Protein rich
- Heart health
- Excellent source of omega 3s
- Antioxidant rich
- Protects nerves
- Iron rich
- Fight free radicals
- Rich in magnesium
- Meal replacement
What is Oregano Oil?
Oregano contains compounds called phenols, terpenes, and terpenoids. They have powerful antioxidant properties and are responsible for its fragrance.
Carvacrol. The most abundant phenol in oregano, it has been shown to stop the growth of several different types of bacteria.
Thymol. This natural antifungal can also support the immune system and protect against toxins.
- Rosmarinic acid. This powerful antioxidant helps protect against damage caused by free radicals.
These compounds are thought to underlie oregano’s many health benefits.
- Natural antibiotic
- May help lower cholesterol
- Powerful antioxidant
- Could help treat yeast infections
- May improve gut health
- May have anti-inflammatory properties
- Could help relieve pain
- May have cancer-fighting properties
- May help you lose weight
What is Matcha?
- Matcha is finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea leaves, traditionally consumed in East Asia. The green tea plants used for matcha are shade-grown for three to four weeks before harvest
7 Proven Ways Matcha Improves Your Health
- High in antioxidants. Matcha is rich in catechins, a class of plant compounds in tea that act as natural antioxidants
- May help protect the liver
- Boosts brain function
- May help prevent cancer
- May promote heart health
- Helps you lose weight
WHAT IS SEA MOSS?
Sea moss is a Caribbean Moss that contains 92 of the 102 vital nutrients our bodies are comprised of. These include zinc, calcium, potassium, magnesium, ect. Sea moss is packed with these vital nutrients that the body can absorb and thrive from.